- Mentoring: KBPA will recruit, train, and assign mentors who are willing to work with individuals pre-and
- Education: KBPA will point individuals to community resources that can provide them with additional
- Counseling and spiritual guidance: KBPA will refer men and women to appropriate counseling services as well
as nearby churches, ministries, and pastors.
- Living support: KBPA will guide men and women through the complicated process of finding short and long-term
housing with a long-term goal of owning and maintaining our own facility.
- Work: KBPA will help individuals identify their skills, abilities, and passions to look for a position
appropriate to their personalities and skills. KBPA will assist individuals in filling out applications, writing resumes, and practice interviewing skills.