- Mentoring: KBPA will recruit, train, and assign mentors who are willing to work with men before and after release.
- Education: KBPA will point men to community resources that can provide additional education.
- Counseling and spiritual guidance: KBPA will refer men to appropriate counseling services as well as churches, ministries, and pastors.
- Housing support: KBPA will guide men through the complicated process of finding appropriate housing when leaving the KB program.
- Work: KBPA will help men identify their skills, abilities, and passions so that they can look for a position appropriate to their personalities and skills. KBPA will assist men in writing resumes and filling out applications.