May 26, 2020
Incarcerated: 5 years
Unfortunately, Jesse is no longer at Kingdom Boundaries. Jesse not only started using drugs again, but also negatively affected other KB residents by encouraging and supplying illegal
drugs. Jesse, like many that while incarcerated, have a strong desire to stay free of old habits and vises. KB is very aware of this and tries to encourage men to be careful who the
communicate with. These men are no different than we and are easily influenced by their peers and sometimes become the person that they hang with.
The following are the prayer requests he wrote down when he arrived. Please pray that Jesse finds the "right" way. Thank you!
1. That all the residents here can improve their relationship with God.
2. Guidance for myself. I'm new to Sioux Falls and would like to meet some good genuine church going people that can have a positive impact on me.
3. Pray for my family. My mother's health hasn't been great for a few years. Pray for her to gain strength so she would be able to come to
4. Pray for patience and wisdom for me during these stressful times. Pray that everyone will use this Covid experience to grow closer to the Lord.
Incarcerated: 19.5 years
1. Please pray for safety and prosperity as a nation, now and in the future.
2. Please pray for the men and women in positions of authority in our nation's government. That they have the people in mind and that they have the fortitude to do so.
3. Please pray for the people with Covid. That they have the physical and mental strength to pull through.
4. Please pray for my continued success in this new phase of my life.
Incarcerated: 14 years
- For the strength to remain sober and to be able to fight off my additions.
- For my family as my father passed away this month while I was incarcerated.
- For the ability to fight off temptations.
- To be able to turn to the Good Book with any doubts that I may have.
Our lives are a window through which others can see Jesus. = Please, God, draw us close to You. Fill us
with Your Spirit of love and joy and peace. Enable us to be a shining light in our world.